Magnetic vehicle signs are an excellent way to give your independent business increased exposure. A magnetic vehicle sign on your car, truck, or van enables you to advertise wherever you drive and gives you the flexibility to easily remove it when you want. When properly cleaned and cared for magnetic vehicle signs can last up to three years.
Customize your vehicle magnets signs with photos, your logo, phone number and website address – whatever you want customers to see. Magnetic signs not only help you advertise but they are also great identity builders for your brand. They give your company a professional image every time one of your representatives pulls into a client’s location, displaying your message, logo and contact information in bold colorful text and images.
My Magnetic Vehicle Signs were the best investment for my small business…
With car, van, or truck magnets from ATX Graphics it only takes seconds to transform a vehicle into one of the most effective mobile means of advertising you can invest in. Businesses of all types recognize the value magnetic vehicle signs can generate. Quality you can trust at a price that can’t be beat!
|Size||Quantity||Price||Price for Pair|
|12 x 18||1||$22.00||$40.00|
|12 x 24||1||$27.00||$50.00|
|18 x 24||1||$32.00||$60.00|
|24 x 24||1||$37.00||$70.00|
|*Please call for different sizes & prices|
Magnetic Vehicle Signs are just one of many services ATX Graphics offers, visit our Services page for more.
Here’s how to get the most life out of your custom magnetic vehicle signs.
* Always clean the vehicle magnet and the surface you are going to apply it to.
* A clean vehicle will prevent your magnet from slipping off your vehicle at high speeds.
* Wipe dry before applying.
* Custom vehicle magnets can become stiff in cold conditions and may not properly grip your vehicle panels. Use caution when using your magnets in these conditions.
* Attach your magnet to a smooth metal surface that is flat as possible
* Affix one corner of the sign first, then allow the magnetic pull to attach the rest.
* Be sure the entire sign is flat against the surface with no air pockets.
* If you position your magnetic sign incorrectly, remove it and reattach. Do not pull the magnet across the surface as it could stretch and damage the sign.
* Do not attach your vehicle magnets over a ridge, trim or rust spot that would prevent the sign from laying flat.
* Make sure your magnet signs are firmly affixed to the vehicle before driving.
Removing & Cleaning:
* When removing your vehicle magnet sign, be careful not to bend or crease the corners of your sign.
* Remove your car magnets periodically to check that they are still securely fastened and to clean if necessary.
* Avoid applying your auto magnets to horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight, such as car hoods.
* You can clean the surface of your custom magnet with a wet paper towel.
* Make sure to completely dry your magnet after cleaning.
* Keep your vehicle magnets in a clean, dry place when not in use.
* Store your custom vehicle magnets by stacking them on a flat surface.
* Do not stack vehicle signs with the magnetic sides touching each other.
* Do not store heavy objects on top of or against your magnetic vehicle signs.